Tips and tricks to make the most out of the holiday.
It’s that time of year again, where leads practically line up at your door all evening—Halloween! As a real estate professional, Halloween can be a fun holiday to market your business. Here are a few fun noninvasive ways to market your business during this fun time of year.
- Host a haunted open house. With the homeowners’ permission, host a haunted open house. This can be a fun, manageable way to show off one of your vacant homes. Serve a spooky bowl of Halloween punch and feature Halloween coloring sheets for the kiddos.
- Check up on flier inventory. Halloween means trick-or-treaters (and their parents!) walking door-to-door. Be sure you have fliers up to date and well stocked at your listings—you never know who will walk by.
- Give your tasty treats some branding. Why not put together small bags of candy that either includes your business card or are branded to your business? Hint: don’t skimp on the candy! Give the kids the good stuff!
- Attend community events. Many communities will have Halloween-themed events to attend. These events provide a great networking opportunity. While people are there to have fun (not be sold), wearing your company polo or sponsoring the event will bring you attention in a positive way.
- Host a spooky party. Host a spooky party at your brokerage or off-site. Invite current and past customers. Provide guests with drinks and snacks, pass out goodies to the kids, and you’ve got yourself an exciting spookfest for all.