brokerage or agent, this will also most likely mean your leads are also on social media.
Some 83 percent of consumers say online reviews influence their perceptions about companies and 80 percent report that negative online comments changed their purchasing decision. What people say about you online will influence someone’s decision about doing business with you, making monitoring your online reputation that much more important.
Here are some ideas for how to search for real-time social mentions:
- Google Alerts: Setting up Google Alerts allows you to be notified anytime your business or name is mentioned on the Google Search Network. You may also set up the search for keywords, such as “real estate” or “waterfront homes in Miami.” Google Alerts allows you to monitor your competitors, your brand and the industry.
- Buffer: Buffer is a social media scrubber that tracks interactions on social posts.
- Topsy: This Twitter search tool helps you stay on top of your company or personal mentions.
- IceRocket: IceRocket is a tool that lets you search blogs, Facebook and Twitter for specific terms.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics tracks web traffic; however, it may also be used to scrub social channels. You can track which social media channels your visitors are coming from, as well as other websites linking out to your content.
- Hashtags: Hashtags can be used to track your company or personal mentions. Create a universal hashtag for your business and have your customers use it whenever they can. It’s a great way to market your business for free!